April Kline is an author, midwife, workshop leader, and intuitive healer specializing in: trauma resolution; body-mind reconnection; whole-person health; optimal pregnancy, birth and postpartum health; birthing coach; and newborn and baby care including feeding, crying, colic, stress, and sleeplessness issues.
The belief that guides all of April's powerful work is that no one is too damaged to heal, and that, in fact, everyone has the potential to live a healthy, fulfilling, deliciously alive life.
With COVID-19 restrictions, April is currently offering:
- Virtual sessions including:
- Trauma resolution
- Tools to overcome panics
- Depression and anxiety
- Pregnancy, birth and postpartum information and support
- Meditation and relaxation practices
- Newborn and baby consultations including breastfeeding issues, colic, tongue and lip-tie, gastrointestinal problems, sleeplessness, crying and crankiness.
- Midwifery and doula services - in-person and virtual
- Optimal fetal positioning, and place of birth consultations - in-person and virtual
- Online gift cards
Virtual sessions and gift cards can be purchased online at https://www.aprilkline.com/bookasession
In-person sessions can be booked at https://www.aprilkline.com/bookasession